Do it or DO IT!!! And on a weekly basis! Don't even dare to try...
- Fly AT LEAST a mission/battle from the Compendium!!! You're a pilot, not a wardrobe, and this is important!
- Take an IWATS. And if you actually learn something maybe you're doing miracles too! ;-D
- Fly some MP. Plenty of comps. to do it. If only you could feel The Power of the Pwnage Side©®!!
- Drink; as a truly Challengite this is a must to perform. If only you could feel The Power of the Daze Side of the Booze©®!!
- Participate in some competition if possible. Tempest is here to trample & impale any opposition hence our nickname!
- Contact your Flight Leader or Squadron Commander at least once a week!! This is BUT VERY important in order to mantain your arse within the roster. CMDR may well have the nasty mania of kicking mute people out of the airlock...
- Be always loyal to the TIE Corps Fleet, then the ISDII Challenge and Wing X, then Tempest.
- Kill any rebel scumb, dirty smuggler or pathetic pirate on sight and with a smile on your face. Cleaning 'da house!
- Have fun doing all this stated above! Now this one is a f****** order; if you don't accomplish with this one you're really doing nothing. Go away and make something better with your life like having a pathetic RL job, trying for your wife to not cheat you with a REAL PILOT... ahem...
- It would be sooo simetric and perfect for you to have a 10th order... but you haven't. :-P
Note on order 4: if you can't actually realize this IS NOT a RL way to go you should request transfer to the Redemption or something... ¬_¬